St Anne’s Cleaning have published detailed guidance on delivering cleaning services to offices, works-spaces and homes, safely.
The government’s safety guidelines specifically confirm that home cleaning can continue, alongside other in-home services including childcare.
The most important point to highlight is cleaning schedules MUST be either rescheduled or managed in accordance with Government Guidelines if your regular St Anne’s Cleaning Team Member or the customer has symptoms of Covid-19, or has been told to shield.
If members of both parties are well, St Anne’s Cleaning will continue as scheduled with some additional safety precautions.
St Anne’s Cleaning Safety Guidelines
- St Anne’s Cleaning team members will not attend if they or anybody in their home has Covid-19 symptoms or has been told to shield.
- Where possible, St Anne’s Cleaning will arrange for another member to attend
- Customers should inform us and reschedule their cleans if anybody in their home has coronavirus symptoms or has been told to shield
- St Anne’s Cleaning will notify customers in advance of their cleaner’s arrival
- St Anne’s Cleaning will avoid public transport where possible, and use a face covering if public transport is used
- Customers should stay in another room while cleans are being carried out and maintain social distancing of 2 metres at all times
- Vulnerable customers should consider isolating themselves to a single room while cleans are being completed or scheduling the clean for a time when they are not at home
- St Anne’s Cleaning staff will remove shoes, or wear shoe covers when at cleans
- Where possible we ask that our customers open windows and turn on extractor fans for ventilation
- Customers should leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles
St Anne’s Cleaning wish you to remain safe and therefore we suggest you give us a call on: 0800 999 3397 for all your cleaning needs